Tuesday 20 January 2015

wk 3 - Love & Romance...Digi Choosday crafting challenge

Happy Choosday everyone!

These weeks are flying by, we are on week 3 of the year already and ready for another Digi Choosday challenge!
  
Did you see the new release over at Polkadoodles last week? 
The next in the Work & Play series, number 9 Love & Kisses. 
If not go check it out HERE  it’s just amazing and I’m sure will be used all year long!



Right, onto the challenge.
The theme we have set for you this week is 
“Love & Romance”
You can make anything you like maybe a card, a scrapbook layout of even home décor. As long as it follows the theme for this week. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the side bar if you need to. You have until 3rd February 2015 to enter and the winners will be announce on 10th February 2015.   The random winner will receive a free digi from the digi store!

We have no winner or top three to announce again this week as we were on a break for the Christmas period 2 weeks ago, so let’s see what the design team have made for us.
Great makes from everyone I’m sure you will agree.

Scatty Jan For this weeks card I have used the wonderful Classic hearts red /Wedding download bundle that you can find here The papers are absolutly stunning, The sentiment is from there (along with many others) Also the topper, The hearts in the top corner were from a paper printed off then cut out and foam padded up. . I used the adorable digi Octavia Best Friends - Coloured with Graph'It markers - Using reds for her dress to match in , I then added some white hearts using Graph'it shake it white marker . Finished off with a little beaded ribbon around the base xx

Caz For my creation i have used two pre coloured images. Boy Opera and Girl opera singers. You can also get them as digi's Girl here. and Boy here. .You can get these along with the papers Ive used, also the bow, and sentiment,  on the fabby new Work & Play 8 cd available here. The hearts are punched hearts..


Crafting Vicky I decided to go a bit different then the usual love and romance!  So I used the fabulous Opera boy that can be found here. And paired him with some papers that are in the great new set  Work & Play 8 cd available here or the download version available here.  I made a more masculine looking card.  The sentiment is also part of the set and I thought it was just perfect with this!

Nikki - Awwww, love and romance, such a sweet thing. I had a hard time deciding what to do with this particular theme. I chose to use Winston Bear Heartfelt, who is available as a single download or on the Winston Deluxe CD. Papers and sentiment were from Work and Play Collection 1 and the newest release, Work and Play Collection 8. I inked the image with my Copics and added some 3D effect. 


Wendy - For my door hanger I've used Sleepyhead Dollie for my image. It's fantastic value because it comes with that awesome sentiment and the little heart flower too. The backing paper on the hanger is from the lovely Daisy Papers Bundle. To finish it off, I've added a variety of buttons and pearls and some scrap hessian I found.


Tanya...This week I've used the Winston Collection for the very first time and have chosen to colour one of the digi images called ‘Winston Best Friends’ (with Graph It pens)  from the download collection HERE   The collection is also available as a CD HERE and as an individual digi image HERE ....I've also used two lots of the wonderful Kraft Papers that are on the download/CD.  Full details can be found on my blog.  


KateI used the gorgeous Etty Mailbox digi image.I love this image as its so versatile and can be used for birthdays, anniversary's, valentines or even just a quick 'hello friend' card. You can see full details of my card on my blog
Jane – Hi everyone! For my Love & Romance card I used elements from the wonderful Work & Play 7 Full Collection! This has some gorgeous papers and super cute characters in it and I just love this couple, Phone/Texting Girl and Phone/Texter GuyThey come as separate images but I made them into a couple whether they like it or not!!! Pop into the shop  to find them along with so many other scrummy things!  Enjoy your day! xxx

Monica.- For my card I used Jeremiah and Miss Milicent from "Rose Budd Collection". All the gorgeous and delicate papers, the butterflies and the sentiment are from the same collection.


Yvonne - Hi everyone! Well this week I went back to the Winston Bear Collection, I cannot help it, he's definitely one of my favourite favourites!!! The Collection comes in a complete Digi Download Collection or as a CD-Rom.  For the theme of Love & Romance, I opted to use 'Etty Shy'.  I made a 7x7  'banner card', using papers from the Winston Bear Collection. The hearts and flowers are also from the collection. Quite happy with how this turned out!



Lynda:  Love is in the air this week and I decided to celebrate it by creating an anniversary card. The cute image is from the Winston collection and you can buy here . The background papers and heart embellishment are from the gorgeous Love will flourish wedding stationary collection which is available here. I just love the heart's background paper!! 

Anjie - I have used the Love & Kisses image and papers from the new Work & Play collection, number 9 Love & Romance. It is not available as a download just yet but will be soon so I wanted to show you a little bit of what to expect. I have coloured her with my Graph'It Markers.


We can't wait to see your entries - see you next week!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx